Starting immediately after First Session, we transform Tel Yehudah into Israel on the Delaware River.
Dates: July 21-27, 2020
For: Current 8th through 11th graders
Run entirely by our Israeli mishlachat (staff delegation), Israel Week is flavored by Israeli culture, activities, and conversation. Teens will have opportunities to explore Israel through:
- the diverse lenses of our staff
- food and cooking
- music, rikud (dance), film and art
- tzofim (Israeli scouts) outdoor experiences
- Krav Maga (Israeli martial arts)
- sports and games
- and much more
Evenings include our Tel Aviv cafe and Israeli themed parties. Teens will also explore the successes and challenges in contemporary Israel from a variety of Israeli perspectives.
Israel week is open to new campers as well as our first session campers, making camp a 5 week experience.
Register for Israel Week and spend a week in Israel on the Delaware!
Israel Week participants:
- Meet and live with other Jewish teens from around the US and world
- Experience the diversity of Israeli people from our Israeli staff delegation
- Participate in Israeli culture, experiences and activities
- Explore contemporary Israel through a variety of perspectives
What Is Included?
- Room and board for 6 days within our furnished cabins
- 3 healthy, nutritious and kosher Israeli style meals a day
- 24/7 professional medical staff that can dispense first-aid and prescription medicines
- Dynamic and trained camp professionals
- Full time on-site 24/7 security services
- Transportation to/from Newark International Liberty Airport on opening and closing day for teens who will be traveling to camp by plane
Is Israel Week right for me?
Yes! If you are…
- Currently in 8th grade through 11th grade
- Love camp or looking to try it out for the first time
- Ready to explore the Israeli experience
- Interested in living with Jewish teens around the US and the world